That was a long break without blogging wasn’t it? Here’s a random list of things that happened to me in the past week while I wasn’t blogging.
– I dressed like a Pirate (and someone has pictures to prove it but they haven’t given them to me yet.)
– I had a meltdown and thought about not being published.
– I sold book number 69 out of 100.
– The person who bought that book contacted me on facebook and I asked him how he was enjoying number 69.
– I sold more books to boys . . . and girls . . . but mostly boys.
– One of the people who bought my book e-mailed me at 6am to tell me he thinks I’m cute.
– He knows I’m taken.
– My fridge stopped working and I had to put my food outside.
– I didn’t think about the neighborhood cats until it was too late.
– I had to drive a one tonne truck, and it HAD to breakdown on me.
– I loaded and unloaded boxes through a window. Who says you need a front door anymore?
– I am forever grateful to the people at Dodge for Stow N Go seating.
– I spent the weekend sitting dangerously close to my editor / publisher and his wife.
– I now have a picture of a friend with a coat check sign on his crotch.
– There was a power outage near my house, but the 7/11 wasn’t affected.
– I ran a red light.
– I went to dinner in my pirate costume . . . because I could.
– I discovered chain mail belts. I want one soooo bad.
– I had the following conversation via e-mail:
QT: I really liked your book!
Me: That’s great! If you don’t mind my asking, where did you pick up a copy?
QT: Actually, I borrowed it from your mom . . . I’m S’s girlfriend.
Me: Wow! My brother has a girlfriend!