For all of you attending BEA this year, I’m very jealous. I couldn’t make it, there’s too much going on in my life right now, but I AM going to use this week to share some awesome news with all of you, along with participating in the awesomeness that is ArmchairBEA.
I hope I get to go next year, I really do!
Until then, the hosts for ArmchairBEA would like to know:
1. Who are you? How long have you been blogging?
I’m Rhi and I’ve been blogging for almost two years.
2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready, that series couldn’t have had a better ending.
3. Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?
Um, I don’t know if I have one! I have contests coming up for other bloggers to participate in, like the Ultimate Fan Contest starting next week. Feel free to sign up for that! (click the banner on the side there)
4. What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
Idris. I love the idea of those glass towers.
5. Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
Drastically I’d say! I used to read non fiction, then books that were made into movies, and now I read indie books and anything I can get my hands on! I typically stick to YA but yeah, I guess it’s because I haven’t gotten into an Adult book in awhile.
Thanks everyone! If you missed it don’t forget the Hunting Lila Blog Tour stops here today as well so scroll down to see that post and be sure to comment on my fabulous interview with Sarah Alderson!